July 16, 2019
Doors open at 7:25PM
Class runs from 7:30PM-8:30PM
802 N Avenue C
Elgin, TX 78621
Elgin Recreation Center Members - Free with Keytag
Non-Members - $2.00
Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Water Aerobics is a fitness class provided by the Elgin Parks & Recreation Lifeguards to get our community moving!
Have a work out you'd like to see done during Water Aerobics? Tell a lifeguard! Our lifeguards spend time each week coming up with new and interesting work outs for our patrons and are happy to hear what you'd like to do!
Water Aerobics Guidelines:
- Participants cannot reserve space or equipment for anyone not present
- Patrons must be at least 15 years of age
- The instructor reserves the right to ask a participant to leave for refusal to follow the Guidelines
- Put equipment away after use
- No food or drinks allowed in the pool at any time
- All participants must wear proper swim attire
Please note: Time schedule for Water Aerobics is specifically for the Water Aerobics class. Anyone not participating in Water Aerobics will be asked to sit out or leave at lifeguard's discretion.