Free COVID19 Vaccine Clinic
Thursdays and Fridays 3-7pm at Fleming Community Center 804 North Avenue C.
Walk-Up Vaccine clinic. No insurance or ID Required. September 9 thru October 22 https://www.covac.app/
Free COVID19 Testing Clinic:
Mondays and Wednesdays from 5PM-7PM and Sundays from 5-6PM (times may change based on demand) at City of Elgin Recreation Center 361 N. Hwy 95.
We are Volunteers from Community Wellness America, a medical 501c3 partnering with federally approved Covid-19 testing laboratories to provide self-administered Covid-19 test kits to any member of the public who wishes to receive one, 100% free of charge.
Who qualifies for the test?
- Every individual over the age of 5 is eligible to receive a free covid-19 test once every two weeks.
- Citizenship status is never a matter of question, and undocumented immigrants are welcome.
- Vaccination status does not affect eligibility for the test.
- The process with a patient takes 90 seconds to complete, including information gathering and a nasal swab test (This is a mid nasal swab, not a sinus swab). The results of the test will be available via text or email within 3-5 days.
- We are testing for new variants, which are doubling in cases every two weeks. Click here to learn more
- We are providing self-administered tests. Patients use a tiny swab to collect moisture from one of their nostrils. This process takes 10 seconds and is entirely painless.