Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
July 26, 2019, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM @ Fleming Grand Hall (Includes Kitchen)
Come enjoy a day of games and socializing with other seniors in the community. Please bring a snack for others to enjoy
July 26, 2019, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM @ Morris Memorial Pool
Water Aerobics is a fitness class provided by the Elgin Parks & Recreation Lifeguards to get our community moving!
Have a work out you'd like to see done during Water Aerobics? Tell a lifeguard! Our lifeguards spend time each week coming up with new and interesting work outs for our patrons and are happy to hear what you'd like to do!
Water Aerobics Guidelines:
- Participants cannot reserve space or equipment for anyone not present
- Patrons must be at least 15 years of age
- The instructor reserves the right to ask a participant to leave for refusal to follow the Guidelines
- Put equipment away after use
- No food or drinks allowed in the pool at any time
- All participants must wear proper swim attire
Please note: Time schedule for Water Aerobics is specifically for the Water Aerobics class. Anyone not participating in Water Aerobics will be asked
July 26, 2019, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Morris Memorial Pool
Entry to Morris Memorial Pool is FREE on Friday nights from 6:00-8:00PM.
Regular Pool Rules/Guidelines apply. For more information visit: http://elgintx.com/610/Morris-Pool-Guidelines